Monday 4 June 2012

TIME [a poem]

I am nowhere
Yet I am everywhere
I play with your senses
Without any fences

I am like a runaway horse
Who has no boss
Free as a bird
That holds no dirt

I only go one way
Like a train on the railway
My timetable is set
Part of the net

Everything has its cycle as on Earth                              
If you meet with me it is your birth
When I pass you it is your end
For I am nobody’s friend

Creations come to my domain
For here is much to gain
Throughout the cosmos I steer
Evolutions through every sphere   

In the mirror you can see
My work on thee
If you like it or not
That is what you’ve got

So let it be a reminder to you
Whatever you do
Leave no regret
And nothing unsaid

If you die rich and own a mine
You have wasted your time
You have to come again
And experience more pain

So use your time well
For you never can tell
When I pass you bye 
The time for you to die 

EDGEBA

No comments:

Post a Comment