Tuesday 12 June 2012

LUCIFER [a poem]

You called me Venus the bright morning star
But I brought my light from very far
Millions of years ago
So you can see where to go

I’m a Solar Angel and the light of mind
That came when you were behind        
So that you can start to reason
And see that everything has its season

I’m “Lucifer” which means light-bearer.
I am also your mind carer
To see that you become creative      
And can work on your own initiative      

We came through Great sacrifice       
To make you eventually realise
Your destiny and divinity           
As part of the Holy Trinity

We bring the Law of Duality to bay
So that the prodigal son can find his way
In the life of form and senses
After many walls and fences

Mind can become evil if you use it wrong
It can lead to separation if you’re not strong
For the awakening mind old things become evil
For lazy and sleeping minds I am a devil

I came to wake and shake
Nothing must stagnate
That is why my light
Must shine ever bright

My light leads to Christ the Son
And His light will lead to the SUN
Through your illuminated soul
That should be your goal

I give you the causal body for evolution
To be shattered at the fourth initiation
With the link between form and spirit
You will then have no limit

EDGEBA

No comments:

Post a Comment