Sunday 3 June 2012

THE ILLUMINATI

 I have been studying esoteric science and philosophy for over 40 years now [I think I can call myself an esotericist by now.] and I just feel it is time to clean up the mess the amateurs are doing on the Internet. If you are familiar with the Conspiracy Theories on the Internet then you should know who I am speaking off. I intend no disrespect towards anybody but the truth must eventually come out, if that is what we are all looking for; except of course those who are in this quest for the money, and there are a lot of them; thus, working for the dark side. These people are ignorant about a lot of things and are doing more harm than anything else. According to them there is no good guys; everybody and everything is part of the “Illuminati Conspiracy”; they cannot distinguish between friend and foe; which is understandable to me because they have started to look at the wrong end of this problem. There is an esoteric end from which they know nothing off. They see only the outside and speculate about the esoteric side while they attack the esotericists [like the Theosophists] that can give them the information they need. On this website, I am not going to attack the so-called “Illuminati” but try to explain them to the public, by supplying them with facts that have come across my path through years of studying, and in pointing them into the right direction to prove these things for themselves. I have no books to sell and want no followers, just fellow searchers on the way while we walk together.
Everybody is using [as you know] the word “Illuminati” to refer to the materialists, and Black Magicians that are running this world today; not only today but for “millions” of years. There is nothing illuminating about them or even any other organisation that is out to overthrow them, even if that organisation claims to be the “real Illuminati”.  If they are the Illuminated ones, where is their doctrine or their scriptures or teachings that can lead you to Illumination and free you from this world? They only know darkness. These materialists are the Dark Brothers of humanity. Their Masters form the Black Brotherhood and they are all part of the Black Brotherhood. You can say we have a Dark Brotherhood, with their ignorant materialistic followers, on Earth working under the Black Brotherhood which is in the spiritual worlds, just to distinguish between the two. There is not one enlightened soul amongst the lot of them on earth and their job is to stop you from becoming illuminated, so please help me and lets start an call them by their real names [We should not forget that they are our erring brothers.]
The Dark Brothers [DBs]
The Dark Brotherhood [DB]
The Black Brotherhood [BB]
The White Brotherhood [WB] 
New World Order [NWO]
Old World Order [OWO]
Evil World Order [EWO]

They are the Dark Brothers [DBs] that upheld the Old World Order, [OWO] who do not want to change into the New World Order [NWO], unless they can form an Evil World Order [EWO]. So, we have the NWO, or the EWO coming up. The NWO is all part of our evolutionary development that is being planned for humanity by the Masters of Wisdom that belong to the White Brotherhood [WB] acting on influences from high up in the Spiritual World and the DB wants to take it over. The Dark Brotherhood [DB] has controlled the Age of Pisces and wants to control the Age of Aquarius as well.
 You see, and this is where it all gets very interesting; the White Brotherhood and the Black Brotherhood although working against each other on earth, are both part of the Spiritual Hierarchy of the Planet. One works for evolution and the other for involution; the one, under the Christ Consciousness, or the second principle of Deity, and the other, with form under the Holy Ghost, or the third aspect of Deity. The trick is to know who is who. The WB works through Esoteric Societies like the Theosophists and the Lucis trust and all the open-minded people in all the churches while the DB work through fundamentalist of all religions and materialists bankers and corrupt politicians, just to name a few.
If you want to get your teeth into some hard facts, you can read all about the Masters of the great White Brotherhood on this site at: THE OCCULT HIERARCHY [AND THE TEMPLE OF IBEZ] I suggest that you start there.
Then you can read all about the differences between the Dark Brotherhood and the White brotherhood on this site at: WHITE AND BLACK MAGIC.
But before you go there I just want to inform you some more on what is wrong with the “Theories” on the Internet, according to my humble view. [I think it can be of value to you.]

The Dark Brotherhood is in direct opposition to the white Brotherhood who is in charge of the spiritual development and education in this world. They are the ones [Angels, - to use a Christian phrase] who have form and guide religions and are still doing it today through loyal workers in every religion. Unfortunately as soon as they start anything good in this world the Dark Brotherhood send their agents in and they end up controlling it in a short time. That happened to all the religions and Secret Societies through the ages as well as governments and the UN….we know the old story. But, and this we must never forget, in all these organisations there has always been good people working for the good of humanity and they have been doing a great job in spite of all the forces working against them. Sometimes they had to work in secret, but they have always been there, even in organisations like the Free Masons, and plenty in the UN. These people are working to bring reform from within because you are not going to overthrow the Catholic Church for instance from outside. At the right time the right people will be in place to do all the necessary reforms when it needs to be done. This is what the illuminated people in this wold work for even if they find themselves in the wrong crowd, so to speak. Revolutions are not going to get us anywhere. Revolutions are always controlled by the Dark Forces but not reform. The people writing the Conspiracy Theories do not know who are the good guys or the bad guys; we need to educate them with the rest of the world. We must stop the DBs from taking over the NWO and making it an Evil World Order [EWO]
Another big mistake that need to be thrown some light on is the attack by ill-informed and misguided people [usually conservative or orthodox Christians and other religious conservatives] who see the Theosophical Society and the Lucis Trust as evil. [Lucis means light in Latin, as you know] There are people that have never read any of the books but take abstracts out of context from the books that were brought under their attention by somebody else and then they go and attack these two organisations because they see them as a thread to Christianity and working for the Devil. [See the Devil Myth on this website.] I have been studying their books for over forty years and can only say that they are just out to spread the light amongst the unenlightened peoples in this world. Unfortunately most of the people that belong to a religion see them as a thread instead as a source of enlightenment where they can find all the spiritual treasures of the ages that have been kept clean and unaffected by dogmatism of any kind by the Masters of the White Brotherhood. It is the only place where they are going to find the key to understand the Bible and all the religions in this world, given to them by the forces that started these religions in the first place before they were defiled by the materialistic forces. They are the only philosophy that can bring all the religions together to form one religion because the parts of the truth that you find in all the religions must in the end form only one truth. The truth is the truth; it cannot be anything else when there is no dogma or ignorance involved. The irony is that once you realise the truth with the help of these organisations you become an even bigger believer in your old religion for now you really see it for what it really is. There is no reason to take any religion away but once they know how each one forms part of the whole there will be no religious wars anymore. So, tell me how can that idea that we are working for be evil?
you can read the full artical here: http://edgeba.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

 

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want to be a member of Illuminati brotherhood so that you canbeu
    rich for ever and it can also make your name famous and powerful to control
    people in high places in the world.are you a Politicians,
    Musicians,Business Man/Woman,here is the wright place were your poverty we
    be to an end and opportunity to become a member of the GREAT
    Illuminati.Illuminati will give you talent to become what ever you want to
    become in life without any stress you will famous. any new member of
    Illuminati will be giving the sum of ten million US DOLLARS once you have
    be initiated then you will get more benefits,you will live long life no
    blood sacrifice .if you are interested kindly contact us now i live in
    Europe am here to help you to become a member of illuminati no matter the
    country you are contact us now . antoniocaso666@gmail.com or call +393510025283.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW I BECAME RICH, FAMOUS AND PROTECTED:
    Brothers of the world, just as the saying goes 'money makes the world goes round' My aspiration to become rich and famous was on the high side as a result of that i went on the internet search on how i can be a member of the great Brotherhood of Illuminati. I saw a blog owned by Jay Z where he said 'it's free of charge for those in America to become a member of the brotherhood' so he imputed the direct contact of the Temple Messenger together with the only assigned agent of the brotherhood USA agent Brother James Watt. I contacted agent Brother James Watt on his officials +1(617)663-8926 and he linked me up with the Temple Messenger. So the temple messenger forwarded my application to the Grand Master and i was lucky to be accepted. I was linked to my Initiation God Father (IGF) who made me observed the ten steps of initiation and i was finally inducted on the 20th night. Today i am proud to say I am a very wealthy, famous and highly protected man. my generation's future have been settled, i am extremely wealthy today is the help of Illuminati. Please if you want to be extremely rich, famous, protected and want a settled generation, or you want to end well in life because you are already rich, and want to protect your investment and future. please become one of us today and achieve your dreams. You can contact the Illuminati assigned agent on our officials through text message or call +1(617)663-8926. Then if you are overseas (Not in America) you can contact our internationally assigned agent on this officials through text, call or whatsapp +2348166739726. And if you wish to contact the brotherhood via the email from any part of the world our official email is illuminatikingdom56@gmail.com I will be glad to meet with you on your induction day i am Brother Calson Mark, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW I BECAME RICH, FAMOUS AND PROTECTED:
    Brothers of the world, just as the saying goes 'money makes the world goes round' My aspiration to become rich and famous was on the high side as a result of that I went on the internet to search on how I can be a member of the great Brotherhood of Illuminati. I saw a blog owned by Jay Z where he said 'it's free of charge for those in America to become a member of the brotherhood' so he imputed the direct contact of the Temple Messenger together with the only assigned agent of the brotherhood USA agent Brother James Watt. I contacted agent Brother James Watt on his officials +1(601)228-2602 and he linked me up with the Temple Messenger. So the temple messenger forwarded my application to the Grand Master and I was lucky to be accepted. I was linked to my Initiation God Father (IGF) who made me observed the ten steps of the initiation and I was finally inducted on the 20th night. Today I am proud to say I am a very wealthy, famous and highly protected man. My generation's future have been settled, I am extremely wealthy today is the help of Illuminati. Please if you want to be extremely rich, famous, protected and want a settled generation, or you want to end well in life because you are already rich, and want to protect your investment and future. Please become one of us today and achieve your dreams. You can contact the Illuminati assigned agent on our officials through text message or call +1(601) 228-2602. Then if you are overseas (Not in America) you can contact our internationally assigned agent on this officials through text, call or whatsapp +1(601)228-2602. And if you wish to contact the brotherhood via the email from any part of the world our official email is (theilluminatikingdomforall@gmail.com) I will be glad to meet with you on your induction day I am Brother Caslon Mark, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW I BECAME RICH, FAMOUS AND PROTECTED:
    Brothers of the world, just as the saying goes 'money makes the world goes round' My aspiration to become rich and famous was on the high side as a result of that I went on the internet to search on how I can be a member of the great Brotherhood of Illuminati. I saw a blog owned by Jay Z where he said 'it's free of charge for those in America to become a member of the brotherhood' so he imputed the direct contact of the Temple Messenger together with the only assigned agent of the brotherhood USA agent Brother James Watt. I contacted agent Brother James Watt on his officials +1(601)228-2602 and he linked me up with the Temple Messenger. So the temple messenger forwarded my application to the Grand Master and I was lucky to be accepted. I was linked to my Initiation God Father (IGF) who made me observed the ten steps of the initiation and I was finally inducted on the 20th night. Today I am proud to say I am a very wealthy, famous and highly protected man. My generation's future have been settled, I am extremely wealthy today is the help of Illuminati. Please if you want to be extremely rich, famous, protected and want a settled generation, or you want to end well in life because you are already rich, and want to protect your investment and future. Please become one of us today and achieve your dreams. You can contact the Illuminati assigned agent on our officials through text message or call +1(601) 228-2602. Then if you are overseas (Not in America) you can contact our internationally assigned agent on this officials through text, call or whatsapp +1(601)228-2602. And if you wish to contact the brotherhood via the email from any part of the world our official email is (theilluminatikingdomforall@gmail.com) I will be glad to meet with you on your induction day I am Brother Caslon Mark, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you’re lucky enough to read this, be rest assured that your life is in for a major upgrade and turn around that will leave your peers, colleagues, and family members astounded and amazed by your incredible success story. Ladies and gents I present to you the genuine "ILLUMINATI," If you’re fed up with the current situation in your life and are prepared to take a major leap of faith with us I assure you that you will not be disappointed. Kindly inbox Agent Mr Abraham on whats-app mobile now +1 (520) 367-0578 or via email @ nationsilluminati4@gmail.com.. Everyone is highly welcome 🔺



     

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOW I BECAME RICH, FAMOUS AND PROTECTED:
    Dear brothers, I wonder if there is anyone else who is just as curious and naïve as I was a a few years ago. I had always felt it was insane to imagine that an ordinary person could attain wealth, fame, and yet power all at once.
    I have seen quite a number of them and I knew deep down there would always be a price to pay. Paying the price wasn’t my fear but how exactly to go about paying the price has been my major quest. I was much determined to be an the elite in my society and have what it takes to be in power.
    I imagined the lifestyle of Jay Z and heard a lot of rumors about Kanye too. I heard about their connection with Illuminati and then I held my determination to pay the dues to be in that caucus. I had no much clue but I had with me the name Illuminati which would later be my liberation.
    Quite a lot has been said on the internet, but you won’t give up when you are in the quest for greatness. I have found the truth but only for those who truly hunger for it.
    I was Lucky to randomly meet brother John Marcus my Initiator Godfather during my endless wealth and power hunt on the internet. He was truly a brother and a light to me all through my initiation.
    If you are a reader of this and you have every wondered if truly most if these celebrities you see belong to this brotherhood, the answer is. If then you ever wonder if you too can belong then I would say that answer is yours to provide. I would offer to provide you guide based on my experiences I am quite sure you can begin your journey to riches from here.
    First, to become a member of the Illuminati brotherhood, you will start with initiation. But you can not be initiated without the approval of the Lord Grand Master. Once your application through the temple manager gains approval, an Initiator God Father, (IGF) will be assigned to you to guide you through this process.
    Within the first twenty-five days, the initiation process should be complete. The next in line is the Induction. Once inducted you can get unlimited access to wealth and become globally connected with other influential people in the world. The induction comes with its own price but trust me you will pay the sacrifice when you consider the gains. I never could have imagined a ‘nobody’ like me owning fleets of cars companies and other assets without the help of the brotherhood. My gratitude cannot be complete if I don’t put up this testimony here to help others in need.
    You can begin your own journey by reaching out to our agent on +1(601)228-2602 through texts or WhatsApp alternatively, you can mail theilluminatikingdomforall@gmail.com . I am Brother Carlson Mark. I hope to see you at the next induction

    ReplyDelete