Wednesday 16 May 2012

REBIRTH OR REINCARNATION - [a poem]

Although I cannot remember
Something burns inside me like an ember
There must have been a past
Otherwise It could not have last

If It is my soul
May It show me the goal
And if I reap what I sow
Let it help me to grow

I have no fear of death
And will not run out of breath
Until my task is done
I will not join the One

Prepared in the past
To meet whatever destiny may cast
And again to take and grow
From whatever it throws

To prepare for the next life
Where my soul will cut like a knife
Through the dross on earth
To bring my personality to birth

On the spiritual plain
Where I have much to gain
To be one with my soul
That is my goal

That always was my destination
Through reincarnation
As it was told
From the times of old

Thus, is illumination reached
Through rebirth as preached
But even this is not the end
For even further the path will bend

EDGEBA

No comments:

Post a Comment