Thursday 17 May 2012

MY SOUL - [a poem]

From Solar Angel and Spirit, my Soul came to be
Always to guide and take care of me
My body was the reaction
His etheric, astral, and mental reflection

My personality’s body of pain
Just as His on the mental plain
Through dark nights and stormy days
I learn to work by his ways

Spirit manifest through soul, on the mental plain
As soul manifest through matter, on the physical plain
The three are a trinity
Synthesised by life for eternity

Through their interplay, on one another
And the effects of spirit and matter, on each other
Qualities are brought, forward
That will push my evolution, onward

Soul is the quality in form
That makes each man different from norm
It is the mediator, between two poles
That burns like two hot coals

It is the builder in form
That steers me through every storm
As the middle principle, or Christ aspect
It is worthy of my respect

First soul impression, then soul control
Finally identification, with my soul
The reward to be
Is serenity and joy for me

If I merge my consciousness with my soul
I would have reached my goal
Free from the limitations of this world, I can
Help to guide the world in line with the Plan

My soul is en rapport with the soul, of all things
And part of the universal soul, of everything
No my soul or your soul, none
On the plane of soul, there is only ONE

EDGEBA

No comments:

Post a Comment