Tuesday 9 July 2013

INVOCATIVE MAN [a poem]


Here I stand on the bottom shelf
Forced to fight and provide for myself
Masters of wisdom or my higher-self
Who will show himself?

I think I really have done more than enough
My travels through life have made me tough
And this personality have seen the rough
I need no more to eat from this trough

I have no need for money and fame
That can only bring my soul to shame
The time has come to take a higher aim
Thus I need no more to play this game

My personality is screaming for release
Please pass me the pipe of peace
That can cure me from this disease
And cause all this suffering to cease

Through pain I have set myself free
From everything negative I could see
But I have grown roots like a tree
And down here there is nowhere to flee

What I need is the touch from above
Released through divine love
That will give me a shove
To fly free like a dove

Yes I think I have done all I can
To get out of this frying pan
And if this was only the ground plan
Then I want to take part in the Great Plan

I hope You find me worthy for this  
And reword me with your bliss
So that I can escape from this abyss
And give evil a miss

So I can help in the fight against stagnation
By helping humanity to overcome temptation
For by helping to bring spirit into domination
We will eventually all find illumination 


EDGEBA
 
See all my poems at:
http://edgeba.webs.com/poemsoftruthi.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment