Monday 9 April 2012

Coolangatta [Home]

 
You followed me through my travels in South East Asia, so it is just fair that I should show you my home and how I live when I am home in my mobile home.
This is also to satisfy the curiosity of my friend that are always asking me about the way I live and what I do because it is so strange to their way of living in Europe.




Coolangatta, a town on the border of New South Wales and Queensland in Australia is home for me whenever I am in Australia. I fell in love with the beaches, the atmosphere of the town and its surroundings that all form part of a large caldera with the Tweed River flowing through it. I have a PO Box address here that gives me the excuse to visit the place regularly.  
We can swim here right through the year.                      

I travel a lot through Australia but cannot find a better place to unwind.






































No comments:

Post a Comment